Integrated within VOS’ Recruitment team, you are trusted with the responsibility to identify, attract and secure the future of our company. In this role you are a critical partner to hiring leaders across the company and are part of the recruiting strategy execution. You will collaborate with all our teams and challenge our processes. Your hires will enable VOS to grow and launch a new generation of space services.
Your mission includes:
· Partner with teams, managers and leaders to identify, attract, assess and deliver talent.
· Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates.
· Promote our culture of diversity and inclusion.
· Manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
· Coach your future collaborators to continuously improve their talent acquisition capabilities.
· Research and learn new technology and product domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains.
· Translate business challenges and opportunities into stories that inspire the best and the brightest.
· 3+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on executive and/or technical candidate generation in a complex and competitive market.
· You are highly engaging, build rapport and create interest.
· You synthesize business challenges and opportunities converting them into consumable stories.
· You partner cross functionally, always engaging with a One Team mindset.
· You have an insatiable desire to delight hiring teams and candidates making you a trusted advisor.
· You value diversity and are committed to a culture of inclusion.
· You develop, articulate and execute effective sourcing, assessment and closing strategies with a personal commitment to continuously improve delivery.
· You are humble, confident and highly respectful enabling you to effectively “push back” when necessary.
· You have a learners mindset and are always curious.
Once you submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com, you enter in our hiring process :
· We review your profile and offer you an interview if your profile matches with our expectations (with your future team leader and our CEO or CTO) ;
· We send you a fictive case study to know more about your skills ;
· We give you our final answer and collaborate together to match your expectations with your potential role ;
· You join us in our HQ at Reims, France (45mn to Paris). We partner with a local housing agency to help you relocate. We also partner with local development agency to help your marriage partner to find a nearby job matching their profile and a nursery for your children.
Venture Orbital Systems provides a full spectrum of tailor-made solutions for nanosatellites’ operator in their path to space. We build Zephyr, our launcher tailored for their needs. We also gather related services - insurance, logistics, legal and more –to cover the submerged part of their journey. To deploy this global solution, we bring together junior, senior, technical and commercial profiles behind a same vision: A smarter world where bold decisions can be taken thanks to the knowledge acquired from in-space activities.
At VOS, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
· Health insurance, provided by Alan
· Comprehensive teleworking policy
· Sustainable mode of transportation incentives
· Ticket Restaurant (meal vouchers)
· Retirement plan under French law
· Sick leave
· 7 weeks of paid vacation (paid leave + RTT)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting in : Early 2022
Location : Reims, France
Venture Orbital Systems is committed to create a diverse environment where everyone regardless their sex, color, religion, origin, disability, age and other protected status have the ability to express their own talent and personality. Even if you don't fulfill 100% of qualifications don't hesitate to apply to the position.