Outstanding experience ? Profile ? Resume ? We would be happy to know more about you !
Once you submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com, you enter in our hiring process :
· We review your profile and offer you an interview if your profile matches with our expectations (with your future team leader and our CEO or CTO) ;
· We send you a fictive case study to know more about your skills ;
· We give you our final answer and collaborate together to match your expectations with your potential role ;
· You join us in our HQ at Reims, France (45mn to Paris). We partner with a local housing agency to help you relocate. We also partner with local development agency to help your marriage partner to find a nearby job matching their profile and a nursery for your children.
Venture Orbital Systems provides a full spectrum of tailor-made solutions for nanosatellites’ operator in their path to space. We build Zephyr, our launcher tailored for their needs. We also gather related services - insurance, logistics, legal and more –to cover the submerged part of their journey. To deploy this global solution, we bring together junior, senior, technical and commercial profiles behind a same vision: A smarter world where bold decisions can be taken thanks to the knowledge acquired from in-space activities.
At VOS, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
· Health insurance, provided by Alan
· Comprehensive teleworking policy
· Sustainable mode of transportation incentives
· Ticket Restaurant (meal vouchers)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Venture Orbital Systems is committed to create a diverse environment where everyone regardless their sex, color, religion, origin, disability, age and other protected status have the ability to express their own talent and personality. Even if you don't fulfill 100% of qualifications don't hesitate to apply to the position.