Venture Orbital Systems is a start-up in the aerospace domain whose main activity lies in the development of an orbital nano-launcher, named Zephyr, dedicated to cubesats and nanosats.
As part of the Electronic and Software Systems department of the company, you will develop power electronics functions and hardware of the nano-launcher Zephyr. These systems provide power supply and distribution on the launcher, on ground and in-flight.
Your mission will include the following tasks:
• Requirements drafting and identification of technical solutions,
• Subsystem’s conception and component selection,
• Participation to prototype’s requirement and design,
• Validation and Qualification of these systems,
• Industrialization of these systems,
• Supplier selection and follow-up.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
• You have an experience with power electronic and battery
• You also have skills in analog electronic, microcontroller programming, electromagnetism/EMC, and PCB conception
• You are autonomous, curious, and passionate
• You have a good level both in French and English
• A good knowledge of space domain would be great.
We work in a dynamic and innovative environment, your work will have a meaningful impact on the development of Zephyr.
If you want to contribute to a launcher development and share your passion, please apply to the job.
Location : 8 Allée du Vignoble, Reims, 51100, FRANCE
Job begins in September 2021