Integrated within VOS’ Legal team, you will be responsible for negotiating contracts, ensuring regulatory compliance, protecting intellectual property, and providing legal advice. You will work closely with other departments to foresee and protect the company against legal risks, participate in Legal department initiatives, and recommend to management on how to respond to legal issues.
Your mission includes:
· Negotiate commercial agreements and transactions,
· Implement intellectual property protection strategy,
· Improve processes for legal operations,
· Support corporate governance requirements and monitor compliance,
· Assist in the development and submittal of new business proposals,
· Communicates commercial and legal risks to management and stakeholders and develops mitigation plans,
· Communicates with external parties,including customers, suppliers, and regulators.
· Works effectively with all staff to advance the goals of the company,
· Other duties as assigned.
· Diploma from an accredited French law school,
· An experience related to space laws is a plus,
· Must be able to multi-task and beable to work in time-crunch situations if required for conducting negotiations, meeting deadlines, proposals, meeting preparations, and customer interface.
Once you submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, you enter in our hiring process :
· We review your profile and offer you an interview if your profile matches with our expectations (with your future team leader and our CEO or CTO) ;
· We send you a fictive case study to know more about your skills ;
· We give you our final answer and collaborate together to match your expectations with your potential role ;
· You join us in our HQ at Reims, France (45mn to Paris). We partner with a local housing agency to help you relocate. We also partner with local development agency to help your marriage partner to find a nearby job matching their profile and a nursery for your children.
Venture Orbital Systems provides a full spectrum of tailor-made solutions for nanosatellites’ operator in their path to space. We build Zephyr, our launcher tailored for their needs. We also gather related services - insurance, logistics, legal and more –to cover the submerged part of their journey. To deploy this global solution, we bring together junior, senior, technical and commercial profiles behind a same vision: A smarter world where bold decisions can be taken thanks to the knowledge acquired from in-space activities.
At VOS, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
· Health insurance, provided by Alan
· Comprehensive teleworking policy
· Sustainable mode of transportation incentives
· Ticket Restaurant (meal vouchers)
· Retirement plan under French law
· Sick leave
· 7 weeks of paid vacation (paid leave + RTT)
Contact : email@example.com
Adress : Reims
Venture Orbital Systems is committed to create a diverse environment where everyone regardless their sex, color, religion, origin, disability, age and other protected status have the ability to express their own talent and personality. Even if you don't fulfill 100% of qualifications don't hesitate to apply to the position.